Thursday, April 29, 2021

Speedy Recovery cards

Another day another card....or two.
Bandages seem to be my new obsession. A couple weeks ago I made some to use as cupcake toppers and now I am making them for cards.
Never let a leftover scrap of paper go to waste no matter the size. That’s my motto and look what I found in my stash of scraps. The perfect paper for my little bandages. I love it.
The first card I made was a full size card however once it was finished I wanted to change a few things so instead of taking it apart I just made another card in a different size.
For these Speedy Recovery cards I added medical monitor lines which were drawn and cut by hand to fit the cards. To make the heart I used a template to draw the shape and then I drew a jagged line down the middle to use as a guide for cutting it apart. After that everything was glued into place. 
On the notecard I wanted to try something a little different and layered the front to give it more definition which I like. 
The wavy lines on the paper are made with a handheld roller.
I used different amounts of pressure as it went through the rollers to give it a softer look plus a little texture.
After adding another little heart on the backs of my Speedy Recovery cards
they were finished.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...