Wednesday, April 28, 2021

DIY iPhone Birthday Card

Spring is card making time here, particularly April since we have birthdays and other occasions to celebrate.
This iPhone card was fun to put together and pretty easy too. I have a couple of cute old date roller stamps that also have little sayings on the side so I chose "kind of a big deal" and the birthday "date" to stamp in the speech bubbles. Since text messages are usually short and to the point I tried to follow suit.
The speech bubbles were cut by hand as well as the smile face. I used coins as a size guide and as a template for my smile face circle and then traced and cut it out. I used small heart stickers for the eyes and a couple different punches for the other hearts. 
This card could be tailored for almost any occasion so there might be more to come.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...