Tuesday, April 27, 2021

DIY Monkey Birthday Card

April is a busy birthday month in our family so when it comes to making cards I need to come up with several ideas if I plan on making them all. I knew that I wanted one of them to have a monkey on it and was going for something easy. Well it doesn’t get much easier than this.
All it took were a few basic shapes stacked on top of one another and a few embellishments. 
I drew the mouth on the oval and used a paper punch for the nostrils, eyes and also the flowers and leaves. Her arm was cut freehanded although I admit it did take three tries. The first arm was too thin, the second one was a little better but too short and the third one was just right.
Then all this cute monkey needed was a birthday banner in her hand and the card was finished.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...