Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Blueberry Cobbler for Two

Dessert can be a conundrum when cooking for two, especially when one of us is only luke warm about dessert in general. As for me , I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner and then have it again for a snack although there does come a time when I lose interest in eating the same thing for too long. It is at that point that I become anxious for something new and this was one of those times.
What we really needed was a new batch of cookies however I could not decide on exactly what type I was in the mood for so instead I made two personal sized blueberry cobblers to get us by while I gave the cookies a little more thought
These mini desserts were also a good way to use some of our frozen blueberries. We had a good crop last year and still have blueberries in the freezer that need to be used before our berries are ripe and ready to pick this summer.
However, the best part about these small, personal sized cobblers is they are quick and easy to make with very little mess which makes clean up a breeze. When they come out of the oven you can relax and enjoy each and every, warm and berry delicious, bite.
And that is exactly what we did. We topped them with a dollop {or two} of whipped cream {because, in my book, everything is better with fresh whipped cream} and savored every sweet spoonful. So now it looks like I am back to square one of my cookie dilemma unless, of course, there is another rabbit trail ahead.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...