Friday, February 14, 2020

A hundred HEARTS would be too few....

When it comes to decorating for Valentines Day I do like to use a lot of hearts. I have never counted them all however my collection slowly grows.
The majority of my heart decorations are DIY crafts such as the felted wool candle mat, the framed graphic and the felted wool candle wrap below. Of course, some packaged heart confetti sprinkled around is fun too.
The wonderful tote bag was designed by one of my friends. She is an amazing artist and I have collected all of her adorable reusable shopping bags however, as you can see, I do not use them for shopping. 
The Queen of Hearts was a Mary Engelbreit card which I decided to frame. It is a great way to display special cards.  
Hearts can be made out of just about anything. The sweet pink one above I cut from an old quilt and then finished the edge. 
The hearts in the box were sewing project from years ago. They were originally a swag but I decided to cut them apart this year and use them as filler in my new box that the hubs made. 
Not only is it fun to decorate with hearts but it is also fun to make hearts in the kitchen. This year it will be a Heartfelt dinner for Two although it had to be postponed one day due to basketball games. That's okay, more time to prepare.

A happy Heart makes the face cheerful! Proverbs 15:13

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...