Friday, February 7, 2020

SUPER BOWL PARTY - Food

As promised, I am back to share our Super Bowl Party food. Our menu was full of "super" simple food. I took advantage of my slow cooker and my dutch oven to free up some time for other things such as cleaning and decorating. Make ahead recipes helped with time management as well.     
Our snacks were pretty easy to prepare. For example, I made a big batch of popcorn. It is ready in minutes and can be served in a big bowl or individual containers like these DIY football lunch sacks. 
The time I saved making popcorn was used to make this cute Football Bread Bowl to serve homemade Guacamole. So cute and Mr. Wonderful's guacamole is the best!
Cowboy Caviar is an easy make ahead appetizer and is a family favorite. 
Our Chili Bar worked out great. I made the Spicy Turkey Chili early Sunday Morning and let it simmer all day. Then just before Half Time I set out the bowls and all the toppings so everyone could dish up their own. The Spicy Pulled Pork had also cooked all day but in the slow cooker. Once it had been shredded I put it back in the slow cooker and set it on warm so that it would be ready to go. All that was left was to set out the slider rolls, which I had pre~sliced, and the Coleslaw. 
Our Dessert was easy too. Red Jersey Jello Parfaits with Chocolate covered Peanut Footballs and...
....Chocolate Cheesecake Football Parfaits! 
There you have it. Our easy~peasy Super Bowl LIV menu.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...