Saturday, February 1, 2020

red & white Heartfelt Valentines Table

Valentines Day is quickly approaching which means the time had come to change up my kitchen table decorations. The white Snowflakes and Snowmen made way for red Hearts and Roses.
This special white granite coffee kettle is filled with dollar store roses, at least for now or until I come up with another idea. The pretty sequin heart in the middle was something I must have saved from another arrangement and is now being reused for the time being.  I chose a couple lace dollies from my collection to put under the coffee pot to give it an even more vintage look. 
The Be Mine wooden cookie jar lid is something I painted years ago. Since I currently do not have a cookie jar that fits the lid I used one of my red and white candy dishes instead. It works great for now. 
I am quite sure the table decorations will change, at least a little, over the next couple weeks but for now this is my red and white Heartfelt Valentines Table. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...