Monday, July 30, 2018

Baked Oatmeal Cups ~ Banana Chocolate Chip

We had two very ripe bananas in our fruit bowl that needed to be used over weekend but instead of making banana bread, as I usually do, I decided to try something new.
These Banana Chocolate Chip ~ Baked Oatmeal Cups are full of all sorts of healthy things so I thought they would make a good snack or maybe a handy grab~and~go breakfast, depending on whether or not we liked them of course. 
When it came down to the stir ins I could not decide between chocolate chips or homegrown blueberries so I asked Miss E. 
She chose Chocolate Chips ~ yum!
I have to admit I was a little surprised how flavorful, filling and nutritious these Baked Oatmeal Cups were and so easy to make. The really nice thing about them though is the flavor can be changed by simply using different spices and or adding a variety of fresh or dried fruit instead of chocolate chips. Quick, easy, nutritious and delicious. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...