Saturday, July 7, 2018

Watermelon Turtle

This little guy is so cute and was so much fun to make that I couldn't resist sharing him one more time. I actually posted a couple of pictures of him earlier in the week when I shared the Luau Birthday Party ~ {party on wheels } which you can see here
Once we got home from the party I thought I would put him in the refrigerator and save him until the next day. Then, when I had a little more time, I could touch him up a bit and take all the photos I wanted with good lighting and maybe a plain background for more contrast.
Unfortunately I did not share my plans with the family and he was put in the yard debris bin when we got home. So sad. I guess that just means I will need to make another one soon!

Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...