Friday, March 4, 2011

A tisket a tasket....

...a green and white basket!! 
This week I started thinking I needed a little something new to set out for St. Patricks Day. While that thought lingered in my head I happened to see the cute Fields of Clover Longaberger basket longaberger.com  which reminded me of these fun patchwork baskets I had been wanting to make and suddenly a project was born. I really liked the gold accents on the Longaberger basket so when choosing fabric from my stash I knew I wanted to include some gold fabric. Since I was a little short on gold I patched the bottom piece which worked out great. 
I think I'll fill it with gold coins!



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm That beautiful gold fabric looks familiar. (smile) It sure turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...