Sunday, March 27, 2011

felted What?

The Pine Needle

 I know, I know, it is now spring, the season we typically put away our wool sweaters, skirts and socks and get out the cotton apparel for the sunny, warmer days ahead but one exception to that rule comes to mind, Felted Wool projects, which in my book are always in season. In fact, there are amazing designs and patterns available for every season. Today I took a felted wool class at The Pine Needle with my mom and her friend. The teacher was Barbara Cribb of Wild Thymes Pattern Co. She shared lots of wool tips, demonstrated stitches, discussed embellishments and brought along some of the wonderful quilts and projects she has designed to show the class. So many beautiful patterns, great ideas and lots of inspiration. After seeing so many project possibilities I'm feelin' motivated 
so the only question now is... 
...what to make first?!! 

3 comments:

  1. If you need some patterns or some wool, come on down and we'll go through my stuff! This afternoon I'm going to practice some of the things Barb demonstrated yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea! That is a definite possibility.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...