Sunday, March 20, 2011

Laundry Day

Monday has always been my laundry day, the day I wash everything for the entire week. This system works well but is not without exceptions such as the kids sports seasons which produce athletic clothes that obviously need to be washed right after use on a daily basis, before and after trips and vacations, whenever the kids come home from college and of course the occasional miscellaneous emergencies from time to time. Other than that, for the most part, I stick to Mondays. Yesterday, however, was one of those exceptions. Our college boys arrived home for Spring Break with heaped laundry baskets in hand, as expected, and the laundry began. Four loads later I had the first basket of laundry washed, ironed, folded and ready to wear. As for the rest.....
I think it can wait until Monday.   
  

I enjoy doing laundry and especially like how it looks all folded in neat stacks of different colors, patterns and textures. 
Unfortunately it will only look like this for a short time 
although
 the pictures are sure to make it last a little longer. 

2 comments:

  1. It may be laundry, but the photos make it look like a rainbow....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought. In fact, I think it would be fun to frame it and hang as a grouping in the laundry room, Laundry Room ART!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...