Saturday, February 20, 2021

Snow Day Sewing ~ a few more zipper pouches

A Snow Day is a SEW Day around here.
Unless the power goes out!
Our forecast called for four days of snow which made me SNOW Happy.  SEW many projects I could work on like my zipper pouches. That is, until we lost our power. It was quite a week but we are now back on the grid and it is time to catch up.
The newest addition to my pouches are labels. It is a fun way to add interest to the front. 
The black thread along with the casual, uneven stitching is fun.
This floral pouch has a loop on the side which was made from leftover zipper clippings. Of course I save the ends because you never know when they will come in handy. 
It is hard to stop making these sweet little bags. 
Each one is different so it never gets boring. 
In fact, I got adventurous and tried a couple new things which I can’t wait to share. In the meantime, our prayers go out to those that still are without power. Stay safe and warm.

Warm wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...