Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Valentine Zipper Pouches

It was a busy week last week with multiple projects in the works which includes these cute little zipper pouches. I thought they would make perfect Valentine gift/treat bags so I got to work. Once the sewing was finished it was time to bake some treats to fill the bags.
I baked a big batch of  heart shaped frosted sugar cookies which I then packaged up and put in the zipper pouches. 
Once the cookies are eaten the little pouch can be reused for something else such as a sewing project, make up, pencils and pens, snacks or whatever their heart desires.
The fabric is so cute they did not need to be wrapped however I could not resist making gift tags to tie on in coordinating fabric prints.
Valentines Day is almost here but I just could not wait another week before giving these cute little zipper pouches away over the weekend.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...