Thursday, December 31, 2020

she said YES! ~ DIY Engagement Keepsake Ornaments

Come to find out, there would be more mini face mask ornaments in the works after Christmas. This time though, they would be extra special keepsake ornaments.  
After an exciting Christmas Day engagement announcement I decided to make one more 4" face mask ornament to mark the occasion. Instead of using Christmas fabric I chose snow motif fabrics from my stash and metallic elastic for the ear bands. Of course it needed to include the date of the proposal so that was added. Once the mask was assembled I decided to finish it off with a little bling and attached a party favor ring and snowflake charm to the elastic ear band with a jumper ring. Mission accomplished. Well, not quite. Another idea came to mind. 
The thought of wedding motif fabric danced in my head and that started a flurry of ideas and combinations. I was not sure if any of it would work however once I played around with it I found a few perfect prints. Of course it was more fun to make them all rather than decide on one, so 4 it was. 
They even include the sweet little filter pocket, with more snowflakes of course. 
So, that's a wrap for the 2020 mini face mask ornaments.
{ But never say never! } 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...