Tuesday, December 29, 2020

DIY Birthday Card ~ with face mask

The theme for our Christmas tree this year was Covid Christmas and I made a lot of festive Christmas Face Masks , both regular size and mini,  which we hung on our tree. Then I decided to change gears and make a birthday card, which included a mask of course. 
It took a few tries to get the all the parts cut the right size and shape. Once I figured out how big I wanted the yellow circle for the Smily face I drew the mask and cut it out which formed the circle on the front of the card. 
The circle on the inside is just slightly larger and centered below the mask.  The faces were drawn on and then I added the fun embellishments. The card was finished and ready to go however we still needed a dessert and what better than fresh baked chocolate cupcakes.
As always, I like to make two of the same card while I am at it. 
The extra card can be given away and/or used as a template so that I do not have to start all over and recreate all the parts if I want to make another one. Simple and fun! 

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...