Wednesday, December 30, 2020

DIY 2020 Christmas Ornaments: part 2

More fun Christmas ornaments. This has been a memorable year for many reasons and I have been sewing and creating Christmas tree ornaments to mark the occasions.
Most of the ornaments I have made have been 4" face masks. 
All but a few have included a cute little contrasting filter pocket as well.
About halfway through making all the mini face masks it occurred to me to add the date. I tried to buy dated ribbon however it was sold out so I made my own and attached some as a tag and others as a label.
Sometimes I made iron~on messages and included the date. This pleated face mask was very quick and easy.
The ear bands on the tiny masks are made out of elastic, ribbon, cording, or whatever I could find in my stash and matched the best.
The goal was to use what I had on hand which was a great challenge and ...
... I used up a lot of scraps.
Around this point I thought I was finished making ornaments for 2020 but the unexpected happened and I just had to make a few more crafty things to mark the occasion. Those will be coming soon!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...