Saturday, December 19, 2020

Hand SANTA~tizer

So much to share, so little time. That is how it has been recently. The days seem to be flying by however I have been working on a few fun Christmas projects and found a little time to dress up our hand sanitizer. 
This simple hand sanitizer cover was made from supplies in my stash. It is sewn together in the back and slides on so it can be saved and reused. I could not find anything to use as a belt buckle so I made one from sparkly gold card stock and used black satin ribbon for the belt. The lace and ribbon are all sewn on the felt and the two buttons were attached with hot glue. Next I made a little tag which I tied on with red and white string. That’s it. Hopefully it will get everyone’s attention so they will remember to SANTA~tize!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...