Saturday, April 4, 2020

more DIY face masks

After I made my first face masks last week I decided to make a few more. It started with a one for my sister who loves pineapples. I had this pineapple print fabric in my stash which had her name written all over it. After seeing ours on Instagram she asked if I would make her one. Little did she know that I had one in progress.
While I was working on that one I started thinking about our niece who just got engaged a little over a month ago and it occurred to me that I should make a Bridal face mask. It was so much fun I already have another one started. 
By Friday I was preparing for our middle sons birthday and knew we needed masks. He loves golfing which made me think of a pink and yellow golf print I had.  Obviously that would not work for him but I made one with that fabric anyway and thought one of we girls could wear it or I could give it to our daughter who loves to golf. The guys though were left to choose from the other assorted DIY masks.
Now that face masks are recommended when going outside of the house due to COVID~19 we will be prepared. 

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...