Wednesday, April 8, 2020

SEW many face masks

Yes, still making face masks. They are just so quick and easy to make and such a good way to use up some of my fabric. It is also great to be making something so useful and much needed right now. 
I currently have three patterns that I am using although the first two are still my favorite.
There are masks that I think will suit everyones style.
The more face masks I make the more ideas I have which means we have quite a few now and have also given many away. 
Recently I was asked about UofO face masks however we are Oregon State Beavers so there isn't any Oregon Duck fabric around our house. However, I aim to please so these two masks are what I came up with in a pinch. 
This is a new pattern I tried which also has the filter pocket in the back which is nice.
There are still more in progress which I hope to have finished soon but I have almost run out of elastic so I am scrambling to find some. No elastic means no more masks unless I can improvise. In the meantime I can get back to work on a new quilt that I just started.
Ah, so much sewing, so little time!

Have a Great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...