Saturday, November 16, 2019

the BIYEARLY DEEP CLEAN ~ { and painting??}

Twice a year I do a thorough cleaning throughout the house which includes decluttering, organizing and doing the tedious, time consuming, hard to get to jobs that do not get done on a regular basis. My routine for the "deep clean" is spring and fall and usually around Easter and Thanksgiving. It takes several weeks to accomplish but feels great when it is done. I make to~do lists and schedules which are constantly being changed and updated because life happens. In fact, it appears my schedule is changing again because apparently the hubs has a to~do list too. And wouldn't ya know, he has decided to paint!
The dining room no less. 
And, as fate would have it, that was the next room on my schedule. 
That is okay though because it needed to be done. 
He also works very fast so it should be ready for me to tackle in no time. 
In a less than two weeks this room will be cleaned up and set for the Holidays. 
And that's how we roll!

Go BEAVS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...