Saturday, November 23, 2019

Garlic Cheese Bread

This bread is so easy to make because it is all done in my food processor. 
The mixing and kneading is finished in just a matter of minutes.
I love to knead bread however there are days when time is short and I could use the extra minutes to check something else off my list. 
Not only does this loaf of bread look beautiful but it tastes amazing too.
Melted cheese, garlic and fresh parsley from our garden all rolled up in the middle. What could be better than that? And it was perfect with our Lasagna and Copycat Olive Garden Salad. 
Apparently, I was so distracted by the wonderful bread that I forgot to take a picture of the lasagna. That's okay...
...because it is all about the bread anyway!
YUM.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...