Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thanksgiving Invitations & Raffle Tickets

Thanksgiving is almost here and we are busy getting ready. This year I decided to send invitations because I wanted to invite everyone to participate in our new
Count Your Blessings Raffle!
It is always fun to get something special in the mailbox so I made an invitation with the detachable raffle ticket at the bottom which they can bring and enter in our drawing. Since we are counting our blessings, which in my opinion are many, I made extra tickets that can be filled out on Thanksgiving Day and entered as well.
My hope is the container will be overflowing with blessings. Our drawing will be held during dessert and, of course, there is a story behind the surprise we are giving away which I will share soon. 
As you can see it has been all about tickets the past couple weeks.
Now I need to turn my attention to the kitchen so that everything is ready and on schedule Thanksgiving Day. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...