Friday, November 23, 2018

Thanksgiving Appetizer Variety Plate

Simple but festive appetizers were on my Thanksgiving Day food list this year. 
These pumpkin deviled eggs were easy to make with the addition of a scoop of Red Pepper Spread which turned them orange and gave them extra flavor. I used the tops of some green onions for the stems, snipped some parsley from the garden to use as leaves and used a toothpick to make the lines in the pumpkins. The eggs were finished and plated however the middle of my serving plate still needed a little something. 
Then I remembered I had a variety of tortillas and wraps which I thought would make great fall cut ~ out dippers. 
I already had the small acorn and leaf shaped cutters that I used last year for the crust of my Pumpkin Pie so it didn't take long to cut them out and pop them in the oven.
They turned out nice and crisp.
Just right for scooping the roasted red pepper artichoke dip that I like to make because it is quick and I usually have the ingredients on hand.  
Festive and flavorful appetizers. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...