Friday, November 2, 2018

DIY ~ Xbox Controller Birthday Card

Here is my latest card creation.
In the beginning it seemed like a quick and easy project. First I drew a picture of the controller and then chose paper and embellishments from my supply. After the colors were chosen and the controller cut out it was time to make decisions about the details. 
Initially I tried to include too much detail which made the process very frustrating. It was not working the way I imagined and I was starting to spend way too much time on it. Once I  finally put the project in perspective I decided to take a break.  
However, I could not quit thinking about it and after a day or so I came back to it and from that point on the card went together pretty quickly. 
I am happy to say that I finally finished the Xbox Controller Birthday Card and have given it to the Birthday Boy!

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...