Saturday, November 10, 2018

Airplane Activity Kit

It has been awhile since I posted so I thought I would share the little Airplane Activity Kit I made for myself recently.
We flew to Texas last week and I wasn't sure if I would be in the mood to read or stitch on the plane so I came prepared with choices. As you can see I took dental floss for cutting instead of scissors which worked out fine. Better safe than sorry. Then, during our layover I discovered I had lost my needle. That was disappointing. So, Mr. Wonderful and I began to search all the shops in the terminal for one of those little emergency sewing kits. It wasn't looking good and just when we were about to give up we finally found one. I was back in business. Since the second leg of our flight was in the evening most of the travelers were asleep so our plane was pretty dark, except for my little overhead light. It wasn't the best but it worked. I was hoping to complete my project however I ran out of time. Thankfully there isn't much left to do so it shouldn't take too long to finish it up.

Happy Saturday! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...