Friday, June 1, 2012

quilt shop field trip

Yesterday I made a little extra time in my schedule 
for a quick field trip over
to...
This was the first time I had been there and it was amazing. It is definitely going on my list of favorite Quilt Shops! Unfortunately I don't have any photos because when I asked they said no. I was disappointed, however, I found some pictures here and here which will give you an idea of what a fun place this is. They also have a couple other stores next door but those did not open until noon. I didn't have enough time to wait so I'll have to visit those another day. 

Of course I did not come home empty handed. I found just what I was looking for, plus some, which made my visit even better!
For Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe go here.

Happy June!


2 comments:

  1. Looks as if you're all set to do a special project. I've never been to Holly Hill and have always wanted to go. Maybe we could plan a joint visit one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...