Wednesday, May 30, 2012

make ahead meals

First
a trip to the market
followed by 
LOTS of 
chopping,
dicing,
&
mincing
next
bagging,
labeling
&
finally freezing
and don't forget
composting!
 After I finished chopping all of the ingredients needed for 5 different recipes, I assembled the meals in freezer bags that I had marked with recipe name, date and instructions. I then put all of these make ahead meals in the freezer for later use. They'll come in handy on busy days when there is little or no time to cook. Just take one out of the freezer, empty the contents into the crockpot and let it cook. 
easy peasy!


Go here for these 5 new slow cooker/crockpot recipes I made yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. That's a whale of a lot of chopping and dicing. How wonderful to have it all done and ready to go. That certainly will make a lot of future meals a snap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...