Sunday, June 24, 2012

RW&B scrap quilt

I started this RW&B {red, white & blue} scrap quilt yesterday using fabric I already had in my stash. It was a bit challenging since I really like to use fabric patterns that are a little more coordinated, however, the goal of this project was to use up some of the fabric I have accumulated over the years which will make this a true  
scrap quilt.


✂ ✂ ✂

I am using the Fourth of July FREE Scrap Quilt pattern recommended by my mom and found here. I haven't decided yet if I will make it a 60"x72" lap quilt, as the pattern shows, or change it into a 60" square to use as a tabletopper. Once I have all the squares finished I will figure that out
but for now
it's back to piecing.


✂ ✂ ✂

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! You're really going to town on this one. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a very easy pattern so I'm hoping to have the top done soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...