Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grad Gifts

Personalized GRAD Pillowcases
I made this Grad Pillowcase for our niece who graduated from high school last week. I chose fabric that coordinated with the beautiful flannel quilt her grandma {my mom} made for her. This is the seventh flannel graduation quilt mom has made so far. She has made one for each grandchild and is now in the planning stages for the last one. 
left: I used fabric scraps from the quilt {top} to choose the pillowcase fabric {bottom}. 
right: the Grad Quilt in progress ~blocks arranged on the quilt wall in Mom's sewing studio
top: finished Grad Quilt
bottom: Grad Quilt & Grad Pillowcase shown together
These are some of the other Grad Pillowcases I have made.

Other pillowcase details include photos and messages on the back of the cuff and on my nieces I added a photo label which I put on the inside of the cuff. The quilts are also all personalized with their names, important dates, sometimes events/activities and always a special label.

Made with{sew much}LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. First time I've seen the last three pillowcases. "Sweet" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...