Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Roller Skate Card

Popping in with another DIY birthday card.
Our daughter~in~law wanted to go roller skating for her birthday this year so I jumped at the chance to make a “Skate” themed card for her.
This roller skating card was fun to put together. All the pieces of the skate were hand cut, hole punched and outlined with markers and metallic pens. The cute pink striped ribbon was laced through the holes and I found this wonderful polkadot "B" in my stash, which is her initial, and added that to the back. The heel was an afterthought and come to find out, the skates she used had a heel also. Even Better!
The striped ribbon shoelace, sequins and her initial were my favorite parts of the card.
It came together pretty quickly with supplies I had on hand.
Simple but so fun!
They had a great time skating and and so did I...making the card!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...