Wednesday, November 16, 2022

mini Pumpkin Cakes

These little cakes were a fun dessert to make for, what I would call, a Friendsgiving. 
Our group consists of moms that became friends way back when our children { now adults } were in grade school. We have remained close and try to get together as a group once or twice a year. We always have a wonderful variety of food to enjoy while we catch up. 
Since it is still pumpkin season these little cakes seemed like a good choice to make for our potluck.
And, since I was making them into mini Pumpkins I figured I would add a stem and chocolate leaf to each one to make them extra festive. 
The DIY chocolate leaves were made first so the chocolate could harden while I baked the cakes. There was actually enough batter leftover to make a 9x9 bonus cake as well. 
Cream cheese frosting is always good with pumpkin cake so that was the filling. I had plenty  of  leftover frosting so was able to frost the cake as well. It was the perfect amount for both.
According to the ladies, the more frosting the better!
I like how they think
because that is my feeling too. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...