Thursday, February 17, 2022

******** Celebrating 11 Years of Blogging ********

Happy Blogiversary!
It is hard to believe it was 11 years ago today that I published my first blog post. I never imagined it would have lasted this long but I do enjoy sharing what is happening as there  always seems to be something going on. 

Here are a few of the most recent
Fun Facts about the Grand Surprise:

Total number of Posts
1082

Audience: Top 5 Countries
United State
Canada
Russia
France 
United Kingdom

5 Most Popular Posts
Lemon~Cream Cheese Croissants
Quinoa Salad
Waterfall: plants, lights, skirt
Heirloom Easter Eggs
Mexican Rice

Top Referral Site
Pinterest

Thank you to my family and friends and everyone that stops by to check out what we are doing around here. I love the emails, comments and encouragement from all of you.  It has been fun to share the latest and greatest projects over the last 11 years and hopefully there will be more wonderful and exciting things to post in 2022. And right now, the way things are shaping up I am pretty sure there will be. 

Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, Happy Blogiversary! I can't believe it's been 11 years. WOW!
    And love watching the remodel for P&B.
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lu! It has gone by fast. I am happy you are following P&B's remodel. Stay tuned, more to come on that project.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...