Thursday, October 29, 2020

Rustic Wedding Chalkboards: part 3

Chalkboards have been a big project around here for quite a few weeks as I mentioned in part 1 and 2 of my Rustic Wedding Chalkboard posts. We had great fun making them but had never been to the ranch or seen the barn so we just asked a lot of questions in hopes the chalkboards would work out as planned. Once we arrived and started setting up we knew that the large ones were just the right size and seemed well proportioned however I was still not sure the dessert table chalkboards would fit and was anxious to see the table. 
 The dessert table was in the large arena and looked like an average size table until we got closer. It was actually a wonderful spool table and was larger that it looked once we got closer. Space was not a problem at all. 
The cake stand, chargers, napkins and decorations were all at the table when we got back from the bakery with the wedding cake and cupcakes.
Once we cleared the table and the hubs moved the heavy tiered cake stand for me he was called away to help with something else and I began setting up. 
The chargers seemed like a good thing to start with once I laid out the cloth table runner. I moved the chargers around until the table looked balanced and even stacked a few for a little height. Then I added some pretty paper doilies that were in the supplies. 
The chalkboards were next and there was plenty of room for both of them.
We had sent a box of our DIY pallet board hexagons from the bridal shower with my sister in case they wanted or needed more to use and to my surprise they were with the supplies for the dessert table. 
One small and one medium size worked well and tied the table in with the overall hexagon theme.
The cupcakes were arranged by flavor to make it easy. 
Last but not least the mini chalkboard tent signs were added to the table. 
Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the peanut butter cupcake mini sign on the table however you can see it here. 
So that wraps up the DIY Rustic Wedding Chalkboards. They were so much fun to make and I am sure they will show up here now and then because I plan on using them whenever I can.  

Happy Thursday ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...