Tuesday, June 16, 2020

SAY YES TO THE DRESS! ~ { DIY: BRIDE TRIBE face masks }

Planning a wedding during the coronavirus pandemic has its own set of unique challenges which includes shopping for your wedding dress. Like most businesses the rules are strict and the number of people allowed in the Bridal store is limited. Also, as you would expect, the shops require face masks so I jumped at the opportunity to sew some special masks for the occasion. 
They were all a little different however I tried to coordinate them with the words on the front. 
The term "Bride Tribe" is new to me so I thought that would be fun to add to the side. 
For the back filter pocket I used some pieces of wedding theme fabric. 
The Bride received a white version of the mask.
Her filter pocket was similar however I wanted to include an extra print so I cut out three pieces instead of two and also cut them a bit longer so that I could get everything to fit.
The brides face mask is a more casual style than her lace Wedding Face Mask although this one might be fun to take on the honeymoon if face masks are still required by that time. 
So this was my little contribution to the weekend
SAY YES TO THE DRESS
shopping extravaganza. 

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...