Thursday, June 18, 2020

more face masks

Last weekend I stitched up a variety of face masks for the family. We are calling some of them "summer face masks" due to the fact that I made several without a filter pocket so that they would be cooler and more comfortable on warm summer days. 
As mentioned before, I have altered my pattern to accommodate adjustable elastic cording which has worked great. Since one size does not tend to fit all the elastic is tied by the recipient for a more custom and comfortable fit. The knot can then be hidden by sliding it into the casing . This method has worked much better since it is not always possible to measure everyone for custom sizing. 
These masks were by request so some were plain and others had sparkles. 
Something for every outfit, mood or occasion.
There are still a few masks in the works and hopefully they will be finished by the end of the week. In the meantime, I will be sharing a "honey~do" project that Mr. Wonderful has been working on for the backyard. It is finally finished and I hope to have it posted soon. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...