Saturday, June 6, 2020

more Little Wallets

The past several months I have been sewing a lot more than usual which has been great. The projects have been varied and some have been special requests for face masks however the most recent request was for a Little Wallet. 
I always keep a supply of Little Wallets and Kleenex pockets but it had been so long since I made any that I had forgotten that the only wallets I had left were Sorority themed. Unfortunately those would not work so I have been busy making new ones. 
This Little Wallet reminded me of Kate Spade with the black and white polka dot fabric. The pretty box is is actually what I use to store my Little Wallet supplies in and the wallet colors actually matched the box fairly well which was fun. 
For the next Little Wallet I used red, white and blue fabrics. The lacey trim above the red pocket is actually a business type card specially made to fit in the pocket. 
Several others are cut out however I ran out of interfacing and also thread so they have been on hold.
When I went out to restock all I found were empty or nearly empty shelves of fabric, thread, interfacing, etc. however, after several attempts, I finally found what I needed.
Now back to sewing. 

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...