Wednesday, June 17, 2020

NEW PUPPY ~ cards & collar scarf

We have a new puppy in the family!
Our son and his wife adopted a dog recently so I wanted to make them a card. 
The paw was easy to make using a cutting tool I have to cut out the heart and egg shaped pieces. For the collar border I used grosgrain ribbon and made a small buckle out of metallic gold paper.
Once the card was finished I decided to sew some Dog Collar Bandanas for him. They are so quick and easy that I had three made up in no time. They are all finished on the back which makes them reversible and they all slide onto his Dog Collar through the casing at the top. Now he is set for 4th of July, hiking and game day. 
After I wrapped the bandanas up I made a gift card to tie on the package. This cute dog face is made out of 3 hearts and a circle. So easy and really cute!
We finally got to meet their dog on Sunday which was a treat for us. I must say it was lot of fun having a dog around again.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...