Wednesday, December 4, 2019

one more thing....Corn Husk Favors

The absence of those extra days between Thanksgiving and Christmas has not gone unnoticed here. So many things on the to~do list and so few days to check them all off however before I move onto Christmas there is just one more thing I want to share from Thanksgiving...these adorable Corn Husk Favors.
They were so easy to make and fun to fill with homemade Chex Mix or Scramble as it is referred to in our family. It is the recipe I always use and is very similar to other Chex Mix recipes. 
The snack mix fit perfectly in the little corn husks. 
It makes a lot so I put the remainder in a clear glass canister with a lid and put a scoop inside for easy serving. 
Only one more day until I begin my Christmas baking so I will be back soon with more to share. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...