Saturday, October 6, 2018

Grandma's Pumpkin Cookies

Today we woke up to fog which, in my book, is a true sign of fall. Outside it was still damp from rain the day before and of course it is staying dark much longer now. It certainly feels cozy and just right for baking.
About a week ago Miss E mentioned she was in the mood for Grandma's Pumpkin Cookies. She told me they are one of her favorite cookies and that she was going to ask Grandma for her recipe. I told her I have a copy however when I went to look for it I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere I could think of but no luck. Finally, after more than enough searching, I just decided to call Mom and ask for it again. She emailed it right over. { And, now that I have it I will probably find my copy...you know how that goes. }
These cookies are so easy to make and, as Grandma told Miss E, "they are good for you, so here, have another". We love Grandma and we love her pumpkin cookies! It is like eating little pumpkin pies. I asked Miss E if we should put a little cream cheese frosting or a glaze on top but we decided they are perfect just the way they are...the way Grandma makes them!

Happy October! 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...