Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pumpkin Pastry

Pumpkin season has arrived, along with the rain and cooler weather, which put me in the mood for a pumpkin treat. So I thought to myself, why wait? Lets have something with pumpkin for breakfast!
This Pumpkin Pastry seemed like the perfect morning treat to have with coffee or tea. 
On top of that the recipe was also quick and easy to make which is always a bonus and they  turned out so pretty. We could hardly wait for the ten extra minutes of cooling time before indulging ourselves, but we did.
However, what looked like the perfect pumpkin treat wasn't so perfect after all. The pastries came out raw in the middle! It was very disappointing so I checked the recipe again, which was very simple, and confirmed I had followed the directions to a "T". What I had not done was read the multiple comments that reported the same issue. I was very disappointed but not discouraged, only more determined to find a way to make these work because we could tell by the crisp, sweet outside that there is potential for an amazing fall pastry. Once I figure out a solution I will post it along with instructions. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...