Monday, October 29, 2018

Spooky Jello

For as long as I can remember I have served a theme meal, usually dinner but sometimes breakfast too, on Halloween. It is not hard to do or terribly time consuming to prepare festive food and what could be easier than Jello?
It is pretty simple to make Jello look spooky when it is served in black bowls with bones on top so I thought these would be a perfect addition to our fun dinner menu on Wednesday. For the sake of time, I made the edible bones myself using chocolate. It was so much quicker than running to the store. With my luck, and the fact that everything fall related is already on the back shelves marked as clearance,  I wouldn't be able to find them anyway so making my own bones was a much better use of time. 
The tapioca on top makes it even more
sLimY and SpOoKy!
I think these will be perfect for our easy peasy Halloween dinner. So the tradition continues.

For more Halloween ideas go here.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...