Monday, September 3, 2018

A Day at the ZOO

P & B took Miss E and me to the Oregon Zoo on Saturday.
We were lucky enough to enjoy live music while we were there. An orchestra just happened to be practicing behind the curtain for the concert that evening. Timing is everything!
I tried to restrain myself from taking a bunch of photos of all the beautiful flowers in and around the exhibits but I couldn't resist this one while we were waiting in line.
These elephants are just too cute! 
This one is striking a pose.
Feeding time is fun to watch.
This is the first time I have seen the new and enlarged elephant exhibit which is really nice and really big.
P & B looked up the feeding times of the animals the day before so we were sure to see them all. The lions were first on the schedule but unfortunately the viewing area was already full and blocked off even though we had arrived early. 
We did get to see them after they ate.
This bear looks pretty laid back.
If you look to the right of the bear you can see what I think is an owl although I am not sure it is the same as the owl below.
Thanks again P & B for a fun day at the Oregon ZOO! 

Love is...
a "P, B/B & J" day!

Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. What a special day!!! And the weather was beautiful! P & B certainly know how to plan an outing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...