Friday, April 6, 2018

Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting

Just popping in to share some cupcakes I made last night.
I had some leftover strawberries from Easter so decided to put them in some cupcakes. I made pulp with half of the strawberries. I cooked the pulp with some sugar, chilled it and then added it to the frosting which tasted wonderful and made the frosting a pretty pink.
And, as you can see, I used the rest of the strawberries for a 
surprise in the middle!
I also made a batch of lemon bars which are always a favorite. 
I tried some new recipes for Easter and hope to share some of those photos soon. April is going to be a busy month so I should have a lot of fun things to post. 

Happy Friday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...