Saturday, April 7, 2018

Easter 2018 ~ Appetizers

Our Easter dinner menu is usually about same each year no matter who in the family is hosting and as tradition would have it I kept it the same. Ham, potato salad, asparagus, marinated carrot salad, fruit salad and cardamom Easter bread are some of the mainstays of our meal so to change things up a bit I like to serve new appetizers.
These one bite appetizers were packed with flavor. 
I served fresh veggies with this beautiful hummus. It was delicious and such a pretty color for spring. 
Assorted crackers were added to the roulade platter along with a cute little knife to serve up this delicious basil cheese . 
The Mango Basil Prosciutto wraps were so good and easy to make. This would make a great summer snack as well. 
These appetizers got good reviews on Easter so I am sure they will show up again soon.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I've not been able to leave a comment the last few days, so I'm trying again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! It worked!! I had been trying to tell you that your appetizers were divine. Even though I loved them all, I think the grapes were my fav. It was such a surprise to bite into it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you tried the comments again and it worked. I really liked the grapes too and think I will make them again soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...