Thursday, February 22, 2018

new recipe night

Miss E and I had fun trying new recipes for Sunday Supper. She wanted to try Spaghetti and meatballs from her new cookbook and I wanted to try making a Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie. I started on my pie crust and she started on the meatballs.
While the pie crust baked we made thirty meatballs to go with our spaghetti sauce. 
She continued working on the sauce and I started some homemade french bread.
There was a lot going on in the kitchen so I did not get many meal prep photos but I did get one picture of our dinner which was a hit with the family.
And so was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie!
A friend brought a peanut butter chocolate pie she had picked up at a Shari's restaurant to our Thursday night ladies dinner. I had never had one before and loved it so decided to try making one.
I think our new recipes are keepers! 

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had peanut butter pie either, but my parents loved to go to the coast to have clam chowder and peanut butter pie at Mo's. :-) Yours whole meal looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...