Wednesday, February 7, 2018

comfort food

Sometimes the best thing for dinner is simply
tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.
I love to make menus and cook full balanced meals however there are times we are just in the mood for something quick and simple. And last week I discovered that we aren't alone. 
We had dinner at our friends house two days after I made this dinner and they served the same thing! The only differences were our tomato soup recipes and our choice of bread and cheese. A good week, I'd say, for comfort food.

Also, the master bedroom/bathroom update is coming along. Once the hubs is finished painting I can get photos of the walls and the new tile floors in the bathroom and will be posting those soon. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. The comfort food looks yummy, but I'm really excited to see the finished bathroom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...