Thursday, January 26, 2017

Apple Crisp ~ individual servings

My little foil baking cups and wooden spoons finally arrived after being held up for over a week because of the snow. I was anxious to try them out so I made some apple crisp for Sunday Supper and divided it into the individual foil baking cups. I made both regular and gluten free and covered them with clear lids once they had cooled. For fun I stamped the wooden spoons which I tied to the top. 
After dinner I served whipped cream on the side. My recipe made quite a few so the cups made it easy to send some home with everyone. 

Speaking of dinner, 
we actually did eat a wonderful dinner before we indulged in Apple Crisp covered in whipped cream. 
For Sunday Supper Mr. Wonderful decided to smoke bacon wrapped pork tenderloins.
Each tenderloin is covered in a rub, wrapped in bacon, covered in pineapple rings and finally topped with maraschino cherries. He also sprinkled a little seasoning on top.
It was quite tasty!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it was as tasty as it was beautiful!
    The 'packaging' of your apple crisp is so great. Too bad it didn't work out for the party cobbler.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...