Monday, February 6, 2017

SUPER BOWL 51 ~ party snacks

This year our oldest son and his wife had the family over to their house to watch the Super Bowl which was so much fun. They provided lots of delicious snacks however I didn't want to go empty handed so I made a few things to share. To start, I made a simple little goal post table decoration using an empty can and some craft supplies I had on hand and 
a cute dollar store beer stein full of butterscotch candy and marshmallows.
As for snacks, I made football Apple Hand Pies,
and football sandwiches. 
Since I do not have a football shaped cookie cutter yet I had to make my own again and the new version turned out to be much better. 
I used the open end of an empty can that I squeezed into a football shape. This was much sturdier than my older version....
...which was the bottom of a paper cup. The can was a great improvement!
Mr. Wonderful also made a bunch of smoked chicken wings so we had a good variety of snacks to choose from during the game. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...