Sunday, January 8, 2017

Balsamic Honey Baked Chicken Thighs

Today we are covered in ice and everything has been canceled or closed. Most flights are canceled at PDX and chains are required on most of I-5.  As for us, we are snuggled up inside the house watching this crazy weather turn from snow into ice and wondering what it will be like tomorrow although we've heard there is already a list of closures for Monday. We are still having Sunday Supper { Mr. Wonderful is smoking brisket & beans! } but there will only be 3 of us tonight since the roads are slick and icy. 
Yesterday I was busy in the kitchen all day. In the morning I did some baking, German Chocolate Cupcakes which I posted yesterday, and for lunch I made a thick Taco Soup which is a lot like chili and so good, especially when it snows! It is quick to put together and goes fast since everyone likes it. For an easy dinner we thawed out some chicken thighs, then I marinated them in a Balsamic Honey mixture and baked them in the oven. 
After they were finished baking I spread a Balsamic glaze over them and served them with a couple salads. Easy Peasy!

Wishing you a safe and warm Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Your menu is better than any restaurant's!!! Those chicken thighs make my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...